Monday, May 3, 2010

Stuff

Adios mio...

4 more weeks and I'm officially no longer a student... I am happy and sad. Happy because I don't have write anymore boring essays, or study for midterms. Sad because now I will have to get up super early for work, and since I am no longer a student, I cannot eat like a student. So my days of eating out late and eating whatever I desire are coming to an end... but I suppose that means I'll lose a lot of weight... I guess that's a good thing...

hmm 4 more weeks... I seriously don't have that much work to do... If I just work on everything diligently I will be basically waltzing into graduation without a sweat... but knowing myself and how attached I am to procrastinating... I will probably put everything off... HA! but then again... I have nothing better to do until graduation...

Life is very pleasant and peaceful... friends are good, church is good, and God is very very good...

No comments: